What is OHSAS 18001?OHSAS 18001 is a Standard desiged for occupational health and safety management systems. It exists to assist organizations to implement practical occupational health and safety performance measures. It is widely seen as the world's most recognized occupational health and safety management systems standard.
It is not an ISO document, but a framework that helps organizations:
- consistently identify and control health and safety risks
- reduce the potential for accidents
- aid legislative compliance
OHSAS benefits organizations in a number of ways:
- helps minimise risk to employees & contractors
- improves the existing OH&S management system
- demonstrate diligence
Click here for a quote from ASR or call directly toll-free at 888-891-9002 or 616-942-6273.